Redundancy Recovery, Support & Outplacement Services
I have years of experience providing outplacement support, helping clients come back from redundancy with better jobs, more confidence and better focus.
On average, an individual is made redundant five times in their working life. In other words, you are not alone but equally, you need to distinguish yourself in the jobs market. Finding a new job after redundancy can be a daunting process – you may be out of practice with interviews, have low self-esteem, feel unworthy, feel afraid to compete with others or simply be unsure which direction to take.
One-to-one Redundancy Coaching
I will expertly coach and support you to find a new job or possibly a new career through:
- Confidence boosting exercises to reconnect with the working you, and skilful coaching to help identify the best jobs and how to market yourself most effectively to land them.
- Top class CV and cover letter writing help from a former journalist and experienced outplacement coach. Have your CV professionally written. The CV is the door opener, be sure to be selling yourself to the max. It needs to sum up the essence of who you are what you’ve done so you can feel proud and confident.
- Up to the minute advice on the crucial job search methods. Target 80% of the jobs available that go unadvertised
- Interview practice – professional help with competency interviews and new-style strength based interviews, plus what to expect from assessment centres.
- Single sessions or tailored programmes.
These Clients Recovered their Careers Following Redundancy:
Jane, Andrew and Liam were all a little shell-shocked after being made redundant last year. I helped re-build their confidence, overcome recruitment obstacles, network effectively, recognise what they have to offer, and finally, think about what they wanted for the future. All are now doing jobs they love, in IT, publishing and financial services.
Redundancy Coaching by Telephone or Skype
It doesn’t matter where you live as I offer Skype and phone coaching sessions at a time to suit you to make career or job change, build self-confidence and land top jobs.
0118 984 4962
Mobile: 07775 525811
I was made redundant from a senior executive role in a global publishing company. I have now landed a job that really excites me, and I am extremely grateful to Helen for her support and expertise.
Helen acted as my career coach after I was made redundant from a large blue-chip organisation. Through our sessions I learned a lot about myself, gained a huge amount of confidence, plus the ability to sell myself better and I have now secured a new role in marketing.
Chineham, Basingstoke, Hampshire
At times I felt a bit lost, and a little despondent – Helen was a really great coach in keeping my spirits up.
I’ve been successful in my job hunting and will be starting in the New Year. Salary is excellent. As you’d suggested, I found the job through someone I used to work with – so networking wins again.
From the start I was impressed with Helen’s energy, professionalism and the way that she dealt with me as an individual, this support has been invaluable, thank you.
Can I say that the subtle changes you made to my CV and Linkedin profile made a big difference with me no longer chasing jobs, but agents chasing me.